- $50k-60k depending on experience
- Metro Atlanta, GA
About the job
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance and move objects exceeding 50 pounds with reasonable accommodations
- Ability to wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions
- Load and unload materials from trucks
- General maintenance and upkeep of jobsite and equipment
- Operate machinery
- Ability to take instruction from superintendent, foreman, and lead
- Effective listening skills
- Maintain working relationships with fellow team members
- Ensure a safe work environment for all team members
- On-time to job site
- Motivated hard worker
- 2 years of construction experience, preferably in concrete but not required
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual- Spanish speaking a plus but not required
- Full-Time employees will be eligible for PTO
- 401K- Employer Matched
- Employer shared health benefits **coming soon**
- Company-wide family-friendly yearly parties
- An incredible company with a culture based around hard work ethic, compassion, family time, positivity, and growth.
About Jamison Construction, LLC
Jamison Construction is a fast-growing commercial construction company that's rapidly doubling sales each consecutive year. Founded in 2016 with over 70 years combined experience, our team has what you need to get the job done, leaving the customer beyond satisfied. Established on core family values that has continued on for 4 generations, we take pride in each project.
Join one of the fastest growing construction companies in Metro Atlanta!
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment
Individuals seeking employment at Jamison Construction, LLC are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.