- $60k-70k depending on experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the construction industry (concrete preferred but not required)
- Manage all concrete jobsite team members to effectively perform their jobs
- Ensure jobsite safety and health regulations to comply with all OSHA regulations to ensure a Zero Accident and Incident Project
- Impeccable communication skills with all roles (Admin, Super, Laborers, Contractors, etc.)
- Maintain working and effective relationships with subcontractors
- Maintain daily work logs to document all jobsite activities and events
- Effectively communicate with the Superintendent about jobsite issues, progress, etc.
- Understand overall scope of job
- Provide instructions and delegate work to the team
- Effective listening skills
- Resolve conflicts to the best of their ability
- Maintain a clean and orderly jobsite
- 2 year education beyond high school or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience
- Former employer good recommendation
- Expert knowledge of concrete gang forms, reinforcement, and concrete placement techniques.
- Prior management experience or lead experience is preferred
- Bilingual- Spanish speaking a plus but not required
- Full-Time employees will be eligible for PTO
- 401K- Employer Matched
- Employer shared health benefits **coming soon**
- Company-wide family-friendly yearly parties
- An incredible company with a culture based around hard work ethic, compassion, family time, positivity, and growth.
About Jamison Construction, LLC
Jamison Construction is a fast-growing commercial construction company that's rapidly doubling sales each consecutive year. Founded in 2016 with over 70 years combined experience, our team has what you need to get the job done, leaving the customer beyond satisfied. Established on core family values that has continued on for 4 generations, we take pride in each project.
Join one of the fastest growing construction companies in Metro Atlanta!
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment
Individuals seeking employment at Jamison Construction, LLC are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.